Residential Series | Series 514
Residential Double Hung Window
|Maximum Panel Height*
|Maximum Panel Width*
|Maximum Glass Thickness
||0.31 - 0.74
||4.3 - 6.2
* Subject to individual site conditions and wind loads. Contact AWS Technical Support for more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Features / Performance Characteristics
- This residential double hung window has been successfully tested for compliance with AS 2047.
- Optional mullion and transom strengths for this double hung window to cover a large variety of design wind load areas.
- 50mm wide perimeter frame will couple to a large variety of adaptors in this double hung window without visible rivets or screws.
- Finger grip built into the top and bottom sash rails of this residential double hung window.
- The same frame can be used for Double-Hung or fixed sidelights in standard wrap around glazing or individually glazed sashes.
- Double hung sashes will bypass each other to allow cleaning of all glass from inside the building.
- Double hung sashes run on spring balances with adjustable spring shoes.
- Interlocking meeting rails.
- Fixed sill has built-in drainage to take care of condensation.
- Standard sill will rate to 200Pa water resistance plus there is a tubular sill option for 300Pa water resistance projects.
AWS systems designed to share similar aesthetic and performance qualities to Series 514.
Residential Sliding Window
Residential Awning/Casement Window (50mm frame)
Residential Awning/Casement Window (102mm frame)
Residential Sliding Door
Residential Stacking Sliding Door
Hinged Entry Door
AWS systems which offer a similiar function to Series 514 but differ in aesthetics and performance.
MAGNUM™ Double Hung Window
ClearVENT™ Sashless Double Hung Window