Northern Blinds, Glass and Aluminium is a member of the Australian Window Association (AWA) and are bound by the industry code of practice. This code of practice ensures that customers can expect both superior products and service when dealing with Northern Blinds.
Northern Blinds is a locally owned business and have developed an excellent reputation throughout Cairns and surrounding areas over the past 20 years. We service all areas from Cairns to the Gulf Area in the North and to Cardwell in the South, including the Western Areas and the Islands.
We provide a wide spectrum of high quality services in Aluminium – Glass products for Residential and Commercial Buildings.
We can offer the following products:
- Aluminium Windows & Doors for residential buildings.
- Aluminium Windows, Doors, Shopfronts and internal Partitions for commercial building.
- Showerscreens and Mirrors.
- Wardrobe doors with Mirror, MDF and Plaster panels
- Insect and Barrier Screens, including Stainless Steel Barrier Screens.
- Internal or External Blinds and Awnings in broad variety.
As a part of our business we operate a Powder-coating Plant, providing powdercoating service for all customers.
Our service includes:
- Free consultation and suggestions regarding all our products and services to Architects, Builders and Individuals.
- Free quotation for all products in our range (supply and installation).
- Measuring on site for all products installed by Northern Blinds.
- Manufacturing of all products in our factory in Cairns.
- Delivery to site and Installation of all our products if required.
All our products are provided with certificates in accordance with Australian Standards.